Monday, February 7, 2011

Chicken Meatballs

I am about to rant and rave about Chicken Meatballs I recently purchased at Costco. I was in a hurry shopping, I really do not enjoy fighting the crowds at any grocery store so I quickly get what I need and get out. Anyway this particular day I went shopping with my son at Costco to pick up a few items, if you have never shopped at Costco they sell things in bulk for pretty good prices. I tried a sample of Chicken Meatballs that were being given out for customers to try. It was absolutely delicious. The brand is Aidells not sure if I am spelling it right, it was Teriyaki and Pineapple chicken meatballs. It was fantastic, I had to buy some on my way out. You can serve is as an appetizer for parties and other gatherings , you can also serve it with pasta. Go out there and get some, you will be happily surprised.

No comments: